Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A visit to the Bleu Turtle Breakfast Bistro - 10 August 2011

Today I  visit the Bleu Turtle Breakfast Bistro and it's owner and chef,  Robby Berry.



I have eaten there many times in the past and a few weeks ago I mentioned to Robby that I was thinking about doing a short write up and video about the Turtle and was he alright with that. He was glad to help and suggested the opening as a good time.



The restaurant is located On St. Paul St. West and I arrived in time for the 8 a.m. opening. I had a chance to chat with Robby as he went about his morning preparations, baked bread and served his first customers of the day. As can be seen in the video, there is a lot involved in the morning startup.



Robby tries to buy and use local produce as much as possible. I can see that smoked salmon and lobster can be a problem.



The Bleu Turtle Breakfast Bistro
Bleu Turtle Breakfast Bistro - 10 August 2011 - NiagaraWatch.com



Video



Owner Chef Robby Berry
Chef Robby Berry - Bleu Turtle Breakfast Bistro - 10 August 2011 - NiagaraWatch.com

 

Is there anything better than an open kitchen?
Chef Robby Berry - Bleu Turtle Breakfast Bistro - 10 August 2011 - NiagaraWatch.com

 

Bleu Turtle Breakfast Bistro - 10 August 2011 - NiagaraWatch.com

 

Bleu Turtle Breakfast Bistro - 10 August 2011 - NiagaraWatch.com

 

Here we have a smoked salmon eggs benedict and a lobster benedict - I have enjoyed both on previous occasions - delicious.
Bleu Turtle Breakfast Bistro - 10 August 2011 - NiagaraWatch.com

 

As the reader can tell from our review, I really like the Turtle and I hope that you will too. The food is delicious, the service excellent and the ambience very pleasant.

 

The Bleu Turtle Breakfast Bistro
215 St Paul Street West, St Catharines, ON L2S 2C9 
Tel 905-688-0330



If you have comments on this or any other content or if you wish to suggest a review, please email us.